Selasa, 27 Maret 2018

Battery Drain Iphone 5 Cydia






[list] what cydia apps causes battery drain!!! cydia apps discussion. The ios 5 battery fix cydia tweak will apparently fix iphone 4s ios 5 battery issues. download ios 5 battery fix cydia tweak to fix iphone battery life problems.. I have an iphone 5s and my battery is draining fairly fast, even when i am not using the phone. here are a list of my tweaks and i was hoping....





Download New Viber with Updated Support for iPhone 5


Download new viber with updated support for iphone 5




Image Gallery iphone full battery


Image gallery iphone full battery






MyWi: The Best Way To Tether With An iOS Device [iOS, Cydia]


Mywi: the best way to tether with an ios device [ios, cydia]


I have a jailbroken iphone 5s ios 8.4...just 20-30 tweaks installed.....but i have massive battery drain (if i charge it fully{100%} it stays.... I purchased my iphone 5 64gb today, i used it for about 2 hours and a half. the battery was 98% when i purchased it. is anyone having this difficulty as well?. Iphone 5 jailbreak battery drain issue? iphone: question & answers iphone 5 jailbreak battery drain issue? guest 25.07.2014. so i jailbroke my iphone 5 (version 7.1.2.





Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: