Selasa, 13 Februari 2018

Jelly Bean Update Battery Drain Fix






Battery drain after update to jelly bean- am i the only one? i am very unhappy with the update on my t300. my android os battery drain fix jelly bean,. I put jelly bean on my s3 last night since last night my battery drains heaps quickly what can i do to fix the battery drain. [how to] fix battery drain fix on jelly bean roms (galaxy s iii).





How to Boot Into Sony Xperia Z2 Recovery Mode


How to boot into sony xperia z2 recovery mode




Samsung Galaxy S2 Troubleshooting


Samsung galaxy s2 troubleshooting






Battery life... not that good. - OnePlus Forums


Battery life... not that good. - oneplus forums


I was on official ics and installed official jelly bean via kies a few days back (all phone same settings as before), but the battery is draining like any…. Hello guys, the battery after update "ota jelly bean" does not last long if i leave mobile data active, i had this nasty problem with icecreamsandwich but…. Since i updated my galaxy s3 to jelly bean 4.3 the battery drain goes down 50% overnight in a 7 hour period. before the update it drained by 15%. does.





Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: