Sabtu, 23 Desember 2017

Fix Droid X Battery Question Mark






Fix droid x battery question mark, getting a question mark over battery icon when trying to charge moto x, how to fix a droid x that has a question mark in the battery.. Guys, i lost my phone two days ago, found it, and then when i charge it - it shows a question mark. here's what i did to troubleshoot the problem: -. I have exactly same problem. i sliced the usb cable to revive my droid x when the battery died during sbfing. now my phone survived but im stuck with question mark on.





























I recently turned my phone on while it was plugged in and all i see is a battery with a giant question mark. i tried pulling the battery and i cant.... There is now a question mark over my battery indicator, and i cannot get it to go away. i have droid x and if want to pull the battery out i pull it out).. I just bought my droid x2 yesterdayand took it out of the box to charge today. i plugged it in to charge by computer and the screen shows a battery with a.





Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: